Introducing Cannoli Services
- Order email code complete with QA, responsiveness optimization, dark mode optimization, and Email on Acid previews for $75 USD/email. Delivered in 2 (two) business days. Make sure to check out our policies when creating an order to ensure we are able to deliver your order as expected.
- Added checkout page for services, in which the user is able to create orders for email code.
- Added landing pages for services and platform specifically, and revamped home page to include all up-to-date features and offerings.
- Updated the sidebar with a new layout and added description tooltips.
- Visual editor is now the default editor.
- Added a read-only view for public files.
- Resolved various visual editor issues, including component filtering and undefined size units.
- Addressed issues with the blocks feature, team subscriptions, and file version compatibility.
- Fixed sidebar-related bugs, including incorrect information display and scrolling issues.
- Resolved image loading and upload issues.
- Corrected URL for team component editing.
- Fixed card previews in blocks and templates dashboard.
- Addressed issues with loading blocks from template creation and spinner display on templates grid.
- Templates available for both personal and team workspaces.
- Create a new template using blocks from your workspace.
- Create a file directly from your template.
New dashboard interface
- Revamped the sidebar and app navigation.
- Removed tabs from the dashboard.
Improved Blocks functionality
- Blocks have been upgraded to a Pro feature.
- Introduced virtual mj-head components in blocks and templates previews.
- Addressed styling issues with cards for blocks and templates.
- Resolved issues with the templates feature.
- Ensured proper display of success or error messages when processing files.
Enhanced block management
- Add, edit, duplicate, delete, and more for both personal and team blocks.
- Introduced blocks pagination for personal and team blocks.
- Simplified block creation with the "New Block" button.
- Added sorting options in project files.
- URL value is now optional.
- Improved visual editor attributes for mj-text elements.
- Resolved issues related to deleting the last file or block on a page.
- Fixed date display issues in both file and project dashboards.
- Addressed missing attributes in the visual editor.
Block editing functionality
- Make changes directly to the block's code in a dedicated editor.
Note: changes should be done to code's body only, not to the CSS classes, as the block will adopt any classes from the template or file it's used in.
- If you've never used Cannoli before, you have the chance to sign up using a free trial. At this time, this is available for Pro subscriptions only.
- Added file pagination for personal and project files.
- Updated the free trial duration.
- Mock API requests are now enabled only for the local environment.
- Fixed a display issue in Chrome (Mac OS) when opening the visual editor.
- Resolved a bug related to MJML code status retrieval.
New Mailchimp integration
- Send finished templates into Mailchimp directly.
- Updated team name display in project information.
- Adjusted the minimum size of the layer panel.
- Improved font-family handling: replaced HTML entity with single quotes and updated inline font-family when font changes.
- Enhanced the help center modal with a fully clickable checkbox to prevent the modal from showing again.
- Fixed the active plan flag for "PRO" users.
- Added a resources page for profiles, font editor panel, custom font links, fallback stacks, Google fonts integration, and a dropdown for font selection.
- Updated the UI for "New File"
- Transitioned the help center to a modal format in the editor
- Enhanced font editing: Inputs for font-weight, line-height, font family, and fallback stack.
- Added the ability to search, add, and remove both Google and custom fonts.
- Various UI fixes including space under font-family and app display issues on Firefox
- Resolved payment overdue banner display issue
- Enhanced block and layout editing with mutations
- Introduced code validation for data integrity
- Multiple bug fixes related to file and tag editing, and editor loading issues
- Addressed validation code issues causing errors
New 3-column layout
- Updated the editor layout to a three-column format
- Introduced tree view for file content with capabilities like reordering, deleting, duplicating, exporting, and importing custom blocks
- Added editor configuration for line endings on different platforms
- Expanded editable attributes and components, including padding, border properties, and more.
- Addressed console errors and other minor issues in the editor
- Resolved analytics-related issues
- Tooltips added across the editor
- Added "mailto" support in link validation
- Added multiple property editing capabilities to editor for images
- Editor rendering issues
- Sidebar collapsing issues
Visual editor (Cannoli App, new feature)
Add content to your email without having to go into the code. Edit links, images, social icons and text components. Get feedback on your URL, alt text and image src values.
We will continue to improve this feature and add more editing capabilities in the next few months.
Timer component (Cannoli App, beta feature) Create a custom-made timer, including your fonts, brand colors and design and add it to your code. Request this feature at [email protected] for free for the duration of the beta period.
Help center (Cannoli App, new feature)
Responsive columns (Plugin, new feature) We've brought back this highly requested feature. Toggle between responsive and non-responsive columns in each section.
plugin responsive columns
Visually hidden elements (Cannoli App, Figma, new feature)
Cannoli now identifies visually hidden layers on your frame and skips processing them, making your code output more accurate to the original Figma file.
visually hidden elements
Image alt text (Cannoli App, Figma, new feature)
Alt text for images is generated from the layer name in Figma, and it's no longer capitalized.
alt text from Figma layers to Cannoli code
- Copy to clipboard feature on editor working stably.
- Break lines from Figma files recognized again when processing a file.
- Team: for teams ready to leverage the collaborative workflow.
- Pro: for the one-person marketing team.
- Starter: for individual email creators.
- Click and scroll: clicking on an element in the preview will highlight the line of code corresponding to that element in the code editor, and the same happens when clicking on a line of code.
If the line of code is not in the visible part of the screen, it will automatically position itself with the scroll action.
Click and scroll
- New email layout builder: drag & drop components such as images, texts or buttons inside the columns of the email. Then style the output, change colors, fonts, add images, etc.
- New color scheme and layout
- Sidebar: from the sidebar, access user settings and help resources, log out or go back to the dashboard.
- New look & feel
- File refresh: refresh your Cannoli files directly from the plugin after doing any changes in Figma.
- Preheader settings: add the preheader—the text preview for an email—directly from your Figma file through the plugin.
- Select default team: select one of your Cannoli teams. If you need a new one you can create it directly in Cannoli.
- Create new project: after selecting a team, you can create a new project and start syncing files into it.
- Select default project: select a project in your Cannoli team and sync files directly to it.
- Improved border support: add border values for each side.
- Export email code to Klaviyo Link your Klaviyo account and send your templates directly to the Templates screen in Klaviyo
- Send test emails
- New colors and layout
- Access the team, project and files settings through the page navbar
- Move files between projects