Visual editor (Cannoli App, new feature)
Add content to your email without having to go into the code. Edit links, images, social icons and text components. Get feedback on your URL, alt text and image src values.
We will continue to improve this feature and add more editing capabilities in the next few months.
Timer component (Cannoli App, beta feature) Create a custom-made timer, including your fonts, brand colors and design and add it to your code. Request this feature at [email protected] for free for the duration of the beta period.
Help center (Cannoli App, new feature)
Responsive columns (Plugin, new feature) We've brought back this highly requested feature. Toggle between responsive and non-responsive columns in each section.
plugin responsive columns
Visually hidden elements (Cannoli App, Figma, new feature)
Cannoli now identifies visually hidden layers on your frame and skips processing them, making your code output more accurate to the original Figma file.
visually hidden elements
Image alt text (Cannoli App, Figma, new feature)
Alt text for images is generated from the layer name in Figma, and it's no longer capitalized.
alt text from Figma layers to Cannoli code
- Copy to clipboard feature on editor working stably.
- Break lines from Figma files recognized again when processing a file.
- Team: for teams ready to leverage the collaborative workflow.
- Pro: for the one-person marketing team.
- Starter: for individual email creators.
- Click and scroll: clicking on an element in the preview will highlight the line of code corresponding to that element in the code editor, and the same happens when clicking on a line of code.
If the line of code is not in the visible part of the screen, it will automatically position itself with the scroll action.
Click and scroll
- New email layout builder: drag & drop components such as images, texts or buttons inside the columns of the email. Then style the output, change colors, fonts, add images, etc.
- New color scheme and layout
- Sidebar: from the sidebar, access user settings and help resources, log out or go back to the dashboard.
- New look & feel
- File refresh: refresh your Cannoli files directly from the plugin after doing any changes in Figma.
- Preheader settings: add the preheader—the text preview for an email—directly from your Figma file through the plugin.
- Select default team: select one of your Cannoli teams. If you need a new one you can create it directly in Cannoli.
- Create new project: after selecting a team, you can create a new project and start syncing files into it.
- Select default project: select a project in your Cannoli team and sync files directly to it.
- Improved border support: add border values for each side.
- Export email code to Klaviyo Link your Klaviyo account and send your templates directly to the Templates screen in Klaviyo
- Send test emails
- New colors and layout
- Access the team, project and files settings through the page navbar
- Move files between projects